Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday before class

It's funny that I'm just realizing how lost I am in this section. I really don't know what I'm doing or supposed to do. It really became apparent during the jeopardy game on Friday. I'm reading and rereading the rubric and unit 2 document, but nothing seems to be making sense to me. It may be the Monday morning, but I think I'm just at a loss. What did I need to bring to class today? I have no idea! Am I just supposed to be working on my website? I don't know! I wish someone would just explain exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. I don't even know if my website is built right. Am I supposed to have it done today? Cause I can't finish it when my primary research interviewees won't respond! I've gotten a couple interviews in, but not with an expert! I'm really wishing there was something I could do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I'm only reading this post today, Jude! Next time please feel free to conference with me, or even have a short talk with me before or after class if you're feeling lost. I'm confident your website and presentation will be wonderful, but if you still feel uneasy after you present tomorrow I would be happy to discuss how you can revise before I look them over for break. Either way, take a breath and I'm sure you'll do just fine!

    ReplyDelete