Sunday, March 6, 2011

Update March 6

It's about time I updated some things.

My interview went really well.  I enjoyed it and got some great footage for my video.  It was just like having a conversation with someone.

Richard Strickland responded to a couple of my questions and told me to send more of them.

Peter Koetsier hasn't responded yet, so I'm going to email him again.

Allison Fundis responded to my first email, but hasn't responded to my first couple questions yet.

Amy helped me find another couple sources I could use.

And I'm building my website.  It's going pretty well, but I don't really know quite what to do with it.  I'll have to ask on Monday or something.

The writing center meeting was really great and helpful.  I got some great ideas for revision.  He said that this was very close to a final draft and needed a little tweaking to polish it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Jude! I haven't checked everyone's blogs in over two weeks, and I feel very disconnected; it sounds like you have been busy! I'm so glad you have gotten the video component with one of your interviews, while still getting some expert sources for your purposes in unit three. I think you'll have plenty of interesting and relevant information to present the class with. And certainly you should take advantage of both Kim and myself tomorrow if you have questions about your website.

    ReplyDelete