Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday before class: March 8

Finally finished revising my paper.  I can print it out tomorrow, I guess.

As far as the website.  It seems like I'm just not getting enough answers from my interviews to make a video.... sad....

I'll put together what I have, but the odds of getting an interview within the next week are pretty slim.  I may have to try to interview some people I know, just to get their opinions of the Poseidon Undersea Resort or exploration or deep-sea diving.

We'll see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will come up with something! It sounds like you have a lot of information to work with, either way. I still haven't read over your revised paper, but you should expect to get it back by Wednesday. It would be great if you could send me your paper electronically on a Word document. That way, I can make changes directly on the manuscript through the 'track changes' feature and it will make it easier for you to either 'accept' or 'reject' the changes. Completely up to you, though~if I don't get an electronic copy by Monday I'll just make my comments on the hard copy.

    ReplyDelete