Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Research Wed 26 of January

This is great.  I just found a book in the library entitled, "New Spaces of Exploration: Geographies of Discovery in the Twentieth Century."  It sounds like a great first research on the subject of Modern Exploration.  I'll have to check it out.

I found another one that may be useful.  "Explorers: the Most Exciting Voyages of Discovery, from the African Expeditions to the Lunar Landing."  This could be really useful in the research of modern explorers.

I'll also check out the National Geographic magazines they may have on modern exploration.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas. I really enjoy having more accessible sources (such as National Geographic) mixed in with more academic sources. I think this lends a sense of authority to your work while still referencing sources that may be more familiar to your reader. It sounds like you have a great head start on your research already!

    ReplyDelete